Dr. Martin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 E Michigan Ave
Lansing, MI 48912Phone+1 517-364-2117
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- KS State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Paravertebral calcification as a potential indicator for nonaccidental traumaKatsuaki Kojima, Jennifer Nimtz, Steven W Martin, Stephen R. Guertin, Ellen C Cavenagh> ;Journal of Radiology Case Reports. 2017 Jul 31
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: