Dr. Mendelsohn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1950 Court St
Redding, CA 96001Phone(530) 605-4081Fax(530) 210-2405
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1977 - 1979
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPseudoaneurysm of the Left Ventricle: Diagnosis by Gated Radioisotope Imaging:Steven Mendelsohn> ;Angiology. 1984 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: