Dr. Bhaskar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3885 Oakwater Cir
Orlando, FL 32806Phone+1 407-851-5600Fax+1 407-438-9585
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1999 - 2002
- University of TennesseeResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Delhi University College of Medical SciencesClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsGastric electrical stimulation has an immediate antiemetic effect in patients with gastroparesisB.O. Familoni, Thomas L. Abell, S.K. Bhaskar, Guy R. Voeller, S.R. Blair> ;IEEE Transactions on Bio-Medical Engineering. 2006 Jun 5
- 2 citationsCitrobacter freundii empyema in a patient with occult pulmonary histoplasmosisAlice W. Chuang, James B. Lewis, Emmel Golden, Sudhir K. Bhaskar, Michael S. Bronze> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 1998 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: