Dr. Venkatesh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office408 W 45th St
Austin, TX 78751Phone(512) 451-5800Fax(512) 459-1399
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Nephrology, 1996 - 1998
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Tulane UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- LA State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: