Dr. Betcher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4528 Red Spruce Lane
Manlius, NY 13104
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1983 - 1987
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1983 - 1984
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsExpression of rabbit ileal N3 Na+/nucleoside cotransport activity in Xenopus laevis oocytes.Maria J. Redlak, Zendra E. Zehner, Sylvia L. Betcher> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 1996 Aug 5
- Sodium-adenosine cotransport in brush-border membranes from rabbit ileum.Betcher, S. L., Forrest, J. N., Knickelbein, R. G., Dobbins, J. W.> ;Am J Physiol. 1990 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: