Dr. Narsipur is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 East Adams Street
Nephrology CWB 343
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-464-5413Fax+1 315-464-5295
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sriram Narsipur is a nephrologist in Syracuse, NY and is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Michigan Medical School and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in chronic renal failure & dialysis and kidney & pancreas transplantation and is experienced in general nephrology, chronic kidney disease, transplant nephrology, end-stage renal disease, and dialysis.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1992 - 1994
- UMass ChanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1992
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1992 - Present
- ME State Medical License Active through 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Physicians, 2012
- Fellow (ASNF) American Society of Nephrology
- Spironolactone Safety in Dialysis Patients Start of enrollment: 2013 Jun 30
Publications & Presentations
- Chronic kidney disease in Ecuador: An epidemiological and health system analysis of an emerging public health crisis.Irene Torres, Rachel Sippy, Kevin Louis Bardosh, Ramya Bhargava, Martín Lotto-Batista, Abigail E Bideaux, Ramon Garcia-Trabanino, Amelia Goldsmith, Sriram S Narsipur, ...> ;PloS one. 2022 Jan 1
- 4 citationsCrystalglobulin-associated nephropathy presenting as MGRS in a case of monoclonal B-cell lymphocytosis: a case reportRajib K Gupta, Lois J. Arend, Anupama Bk, Sriram S. Narsipur, Ramya Bhargava> ;BMC Nephrology. 2020 May 18
- Quantification of Lipoteichoic Acid in Hemodialysis Patients With Central Venous Catheters.Amy Barton Pai, Adinoyi Garba, Paul Neumann, Alexander J. Prokopienko, Gabrielle Costello, Michael C. Dean, Sriram S. Narsipur> ;Frontiers of Medicine in China. 2018 Nov 5
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: