Dr. Nguyen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office580 W 8th St
Jacksonville, FL 32209Phone+1 904-244-9053Fax+1 904-244-3425
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1976 - 1978
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Ho Chi Minh City Medicine and Pharmacy UniversityClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1979 - 2019
- CA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsThe effect of early surgical treatment of traumatic spine injuries on patient mortality.Andrew J. Kerwin, Eric R. Frykberg, Miren A. Schinco, Margaret M. Griffen, Carlos A. Arce, Tai Q. Nguyen, Joseph J. Tepas> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2007 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: