Are you Dr. Fazili?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Crystal Spring Ave
Roanoke, VA 24014
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tasaduq Fazili, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Roanoke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, New York, and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at SUNY-Upstate Medical University.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1999 - 2001
- University at BuffaloResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Government Medical College of Jammu and KashmireClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2020
- OK State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Dalbavancin as sequential therapy for infective endocarditis due to Gram-positive organisms: a review.T Fazili, E Bansal, D Garner, M Gomez, N Stornelli> ;International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. 2023 Apr 1
- 1 citationsSeptic arthritis due to Nocardia: Case report and literature review.Tasaduq Fazili, Ekta Bansal, Dorothy Garner, Vijender Bajwa, Shikha Vasudeva> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2022 Jul 1
- 2 citationsStevens-Johnson Syndrome and Stroke Related to Mycoplasma.Sanjay K Yadava, Soumya Adhikari, Niranjan Ojha, Syed Hammad Zaidi, Jain Hanish, Tasaduq Fazili> ;Journal of Investigative Medicine High Impact Case Reports. 2022 Mar 2
- Join now to see all
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial HospitalRoanoke, Virginia