Are you Dr. McDonald?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3620 N Interstate Ave
Portland, OR 97227Phone(503) 280-2931Fax(503) 280-2938
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tasha McDonald, MD is a radiation oncologist in Portland, Oregon. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, Washington, and Utah. She is affiliated with Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center, Willamette Valley Medical Center, and Salem Hospital.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2007 - 2010
- University of UtahResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2005 - 2006
- Providence Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Oregon Health & Science University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2007 - 2021
- UT State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsLocalized External Beam Radiation Therapy (EBRT) to the Pelvis Induces Systemic IL-1Beta and TNF-Alpha Production: Role of the TNF-Alpha Signaling in EBRT-Induced FatigueTasha L. McDonald, Arthur Y. Hung, Charles R. Thomas, Lisa Wood> ;Radiation Research. 2016 Jan 1
- 7 citationsRelationship between fatigue, sleep quality and inflammatory cytokines during external beam radiation therapy for prostate cancer: A prospective study.Emma B. Holliday, Nathan F. Dieckmann, Tasha L. McDonald, Arthur Y. Hung, Charles R. Thomas, Lisa Wood> ;Radiotherapy and Oncology. 2016 Jan 1
- 1 citationsA unique case of Hajdu-Cheney syndrome and squamous cell carcinoma of the anus.B. R. Page, Tasha L. McDonald, P.J. Gagnon, Kim C. Lu, Charles R. Thomas> ;Colorectal Disease. 2009 Jun 1
- Join now to see all