Are you Dr. Moisan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12255 S 80th Ave
Palos Heights, IL 60463Phone(708) 448-1400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Terrence Moisan, MD is a pulmonologist in Palos Heights, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Florida, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Palos Health and is a Clinical Professor of Medicine at Loyola University-Stritch School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Loyola UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1977 - 1977
- Loyola UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Loyola UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1974
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1989 - 1991
- WI State Medical License 1980 - 1991
- IL State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Data collection in airway injury: a need to identify prolonged symptoms after exposure.Terrence Moisan, Andrew Szocka> ;Journal of Burn Care & Rehabilitation. 1991 Nov 1
- 8 citationsRetained Endobronchial Foreign Body Removal Facilitated by Steroid Therapy of an Obstructing, Inflammatory PolypTerrence C. Moisan> ;Chest. 1991 Jul 1
- 22 citationsEndobronchial Polyposis Secondary to Thermal Inhalational InjuryCraig Adams, Terrence C. Moisan, Arcot J. Chandrasekhar, Raymond L. Warpeha> ;Chest. 1979 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Loyola Medicine, Palos Health Consider Hospital Merger DealJanuary 23rd, 2019
- Loyola Medicine, Palos Health First in Illinois to Offer MRI-Guided Radiation TherapyJuly 9th, 2018
- Chicago-Area Hospital Seeks OK for $133M ProjectJanuary 8th, 2016
- Join now to see all
- Palos HealthPalos Heights, Illinois