Dr. Lebinger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Lebinger's full profile
Office6350 Red Cedar Place
Baltimore, MD 21209Phone+1 410-982-6554Fax+1 443-740-9119
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1978 - 1981
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1978
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsMetformin and polycystic ovary syndrome.Tessa G Lebinger> ;Current Opinion in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Obesity. 2007 Apr 1
- Intensive insulin therapy using twice-daily injections.Tessa G. Lebinger> ;Endocrine Practice. 1996 May 1
- 19 citationsTwenty-four-hour Cortisol Profiles Demonstrate Exaggerated Nocturnal Rise in Diabetic ChildrenTessa G. Lebinger, Paul Saenger, David K. Fukushima, Jacob Kream, Richard Y. Wu, Jordan W. Finkelstein> ;Diabetes Care. 1983 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: