Are you Dr. Kulasekaran?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Locust St
Akron, OH 44302Phone+1 330-253-2113Fax+1 330-253-2362
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thiruvengadam Kulasekaran, MD is a Child Neurologist in Akron, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Northeastern Ohio Medical Univ.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Pittsburgh)Residency, Neurology, 1978 - 1981
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1977
- Christian Medical College VelloreClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1979 - 1982
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsLipoprotein disorder, cirrhosis, and olivopontocerebellar degeneration in two siblings.Dimitris P. Agamanolis, Joseph L. Potter, Herbert K. Naito, Haynes B. Robinson, Thiruvengadam Kulasekaran> ;Neurology. 1986 May 1
- Akron Children's HospitalAkron, Ohio