Are you Dr. Browning?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1798 Roane State Highway
Harriman, TN 37748Phone(865) 882-7470Fax(865) 882-8933
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Browning, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Harriman, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Florida, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Roane Medical Center, Fort Loudoun Medical Center, and Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1986 - 1989
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- IL State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- AR State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 1994 - 2018
- TN State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- South Baldwin Regional Medical CenterFoley, Alabama
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical CenterKnoxville, Tennessee
- Lakeway Regional HospitalMorristown, Tennessee
- Roane Medical CenterHarriman, Tennessee
- Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette Medical CenterLa Follette, Tennessee
- Fort Loudoun Medical CenterLenoir City, Tennessee