Are you Dr. Cook?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21 Johnson Pl
Evansville, IN 47714
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Cook, MD is a board certified radiologist in Evansville, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Evansville and Ascension St. Vincent Warrick.
Education & Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1963 - 1966
- Martin Army Community HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2015
- IN State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
- What Indianapolis Mayor, Health Officials Said at Coronavirus News ConferenceOctober 29th, 2020
- What Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett and Health Leaders Said at Thursday's News ConferenceDecember 11th, 2020