Dr. Foels is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8354 Black Walnut Dr
East Amherst, NY 14051Phone(716) 741-4802
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1981 - 1984
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsIntegrating pay for performance with educational strategies to improve diabetes care.Thomas Foels, Sharon Hewner> ;Population Health Management. 2009 Jun 17
- 29 citationsEfficacy expectations for colorectal cancer screening in primary care: identifying barriers and facilitators for patients and clinicians.Thomas Hugh Feeley, James R. Cooper, Thomas Foels, Martin C. Mahoney> ;Health Communication. 2009 Jun 3
- 4 citationsImproving asthma management: one health plan's experience.Andrew W. Green, Thomas J. Foels> ;The American Journal of Managed Care. 2007 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- A Regional Health Care Executive Rates the U.S. Medical System as He RetiresMay 31st, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: