Dr. Fuller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2816 E 116th St
Metrohealth Buckeye Health Center
Cleveland, OH 44120Phone+1 216-957-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsDeveloping an engineered antimicrobial/prophylactic system using electrically activated bactericidal metalsThomas A. Fuller, Richard A. Wysk, Charumani Charumani, Mary J. Kennett, Wayne J. Sebastiennelli, Rachel Abrahams, Rohan A. Shirwaiker, Robert C. Voigt, Patricia Royer> ;Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine. 2010 Apr 8
- MetroHealth Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: