Dr. Kirn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOne Robert Wood Johnson Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-8120Fax(732) 235-8124
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2005 - 2008
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- NJ State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Medical MicrobiologyClinical and Public Health Microbiology
- Prospective Study Into the Performance of the MicroPhage S. Aureus/MSSA/MRSA Test Direct From Blood Culture Positives Start of enrollment: 2009 Aug 01Price, C.S.
Publications & Presentations
- Comparing mortality in patients with carbapenemase-producing carbapenem resistant Enterobacterales and non-carbapenemase-producing carbapenem resistant Enterobacterale...Michael Hovan, Navaneeth Narayanan, Vanessa Cedarbaum, Tanaya Bhowmick, Thomas J. Kirn> ;Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease. 2021 Jul 24
- Comparison of abbott ID NOW COVID-19 rapid molecular assay to cepheid xpert xpress SARS-CoV-2 assay in dry nasal swabs.Virian Serei, Ryan Cristelli, Kim L. Joho, Gratian Salaru, Thomas J. Kirn, Mary O Carayannopoulous, Priyanka Uprety> ;Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease. 2021 Apr 1
- Comparison of 4 molecular assays for detection of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).Priyanka Uprety, Jeffrey Mathew, Melvin P. Weinstein, Thomas J. Kirn> ;Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- T2 Biosystems Announces Presentations at ASM Microbe 2017 ConferenceMay 24th, 2017
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: