Dr. Steidler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 E Boulder St
Colorado Springs, CO 80909Phone(719) 365-5808Fax(719) 365-6908
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penrose-St Francis Healthcare SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1996 - 2001
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- CO State Medical License 2000 - 2017
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsPlasma Cell Pleocytosis in Cerebrospinal Fluid in Patients with West Nile Virus EncephalitisPaul J. Carson, Thomas Steidler, Roberto L Patron, John M. Tate, Robert Tight, Raymond A. Smego> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2003 Jul 1
- UCHealth Memorial HospitalColorado Springs, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: