Are you Dr. Stewart?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Saint Louis Park, MN 55439Phone+1 952-993-6080
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Stewart, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, and HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1986 - 1990
- Hennepin HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Patient understanding and satisfaction in informed consent for total knee arthroplasty: a randomized study.Johnson, M. R., Singh, J. A., Stewart, T., Gioe, T. J.> ;Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2011 Jul
- Ontario Expanding Access to Cardiac Care in KitchenerDecember 18th, 2019
- Park Nicollet Methodist HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota
- HSHS St. Joseph's HospitalChippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- HSHS Sacred Heart HospitalEau Claire, Wisconsin