Are you Dr. Zarlingo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8423 Market St
Boardman, OH 44512Phone+1 330-729-7901Fax+1 330-729-7915
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Zarlingo, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Boardman, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Michigan, and Florida. He is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital, Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital, and Mercy Health - St. Joseph Warren Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital/NEOUCOMResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1980 - 1984
- University of ToledoClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1982 - 2004
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Comparative localization of endothelial and inducible nitric oxide synthase isoforms in haemochorial and epitheliochorial placentae.Zarlingo, T. J., Eis, A. L., Brockman, D. E., Kossenjans, W., Myatt, L.> ;Placenta. 1997 Sep
- Magnetic resonance imaging to avoid laparotomy in pregnancy.Curtis, M., Hopkins, M. P., Zarlingo, T., Martino, C., Graciansky-Lengyl, M., Jenison, E. L.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 1993 Nov
- Associations between placental cadmium and zinc and age and parity in pregnant women who smoke.Kuhnert, B. R., Kuhnert, P. M., Zarlingo, T. J.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 1988 Jan