Dr. Mills is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8515 Delmar Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63124Phone+1 314-692-0111Fax+1 314-692-0126
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1984 - 1988
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1984 - Present
- MN State Medical License 1982 - 1990
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsMyocardial infarction, persistent coronary artery thrombosis and lupus anticoagulant.Tillet J. Mills, Robert E. Safford, Francis J. Kazmier> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 1988 Nov 1
- 8 citationsPlatypnea‐orthodeoxia: Assessment with a unique cardiac catheterization procedureTillet J. Mills, James B. Seward, Michael D. McGoon, Mark J. Callahan> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1986 Jan 1
- Missouri Baptist Medical CenterSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: