Dr. Prabhakar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 Hospital Dr
Glen Burnie, MD 21061Phone+1 410-787-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1976 - 1977
- Topiwala National Medical CollegeClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1979 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 1977 - 1979
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 87 citationsThe anti-interleukin-6 antibody siltuximab down-regulates genes implicated in tumorigenesis in prostate cancer patients from a phase I study.Jayaprakash Karkera, Hannes Steiner, Weimin Li, Viktor Skradski, Patrizia Moser, Sabine Riethdorf, Manjula Reddy, Thomas A. Puchalski, Karim Safer, Uma Prabhakar, Klau...> ;The Prostate. 2011 Sep 15
- 46 citationsPositive treatment effects of ustekinumab in psoriasis: Analysis of lesional and systemic parametersManjula Reddy, Gisela Torres, Thomas S. McCormick, Colleen Marano, Kevin D. Cooper, Newman Yeilding, Y. Wang, Charles Pendley, Uma Prabhakar, Jackson Wong, Cuc Davis, ...> ;The Journal of Dermatology. 2010 May 1
- 75 citationsPharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modeling of an anti-interleukin-6 chimeric monoclonal antibody (siltuximab) in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Thomas A. Puchalski, Uma Prabhakar, Qun Jiao, Birge Berns, Hugh M. Davis> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2010 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical CenterGlen Burnie, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: