Dr. Dalal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 Hospital Dr
Glen Burnie, MD 21061Phone+1 410-787-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Agnes HealthCareResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1983
- N.H.L Municipal Medical CollegeClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1992 - 2012
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- MD State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsPattern of organ injuries in pelvic fracture: impact force implications for survival and death in motor vehicle injuries.John H. Siegel, Samir Dalal, Andrew R. Burgess, Jeremy W.R. Young> ;Accident Analysis & Prevention. 1990 Oct 1
- 175 citationsEarly physiologic predictors of injury severity and death in blunt multiple trauma.John H. Siegel, Avraham I. Rivkind, Samir Dalal, Shirin Goodarzi> ;Archives of Surgery. 1990 Apr 1
- 249 citationsPelvic fracture in multiple trauma: classification by mechanism is key to pattern of organ injury, resuscitative requirements, and outcomeSamir Dalal, Andrew R. Burgess, John H. Siegel, Jeremy T. Young, R. J. Brumback, Attila Poka, C. Dunham, David Gens, Howard Bathon> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1988 Jul 1
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical CenterGlen Burnie, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: