Dr. Oletsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 Hospital Dr
Glen Burnie, MD 21061Phone+1 410-787-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Anesthesiology, 1991 - 1995
- Johns Hopkins University/Bayview Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- DC State Medical License Active through 1998
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Transfer of gas from the acinus during continuous flow and intermittent positive pressure ventilation.Forrest, F. C., Randalls, P. B., Barnas, G. M., Hoff, B. H., Oletsky, J., Mackenzie, C. F.> ;Respir Physiol. 1994 Feb
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical CenterGlen Burnie, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: