Are you Dr. Roboubi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 Hospital Dr
Glen Burnie, MD 21061Phone+1 410-787-4000Fax+1 240-566-1605
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Babak Roboubi, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Glen Burnie, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, California, and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center and MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1997
- Brown UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Extended release epidural morphine, far from ideal for postcesarean delivery pain control.Babak Roboubi> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2007 Dec 1
- Accidental subdural injection of ropivacaine.Babak Roboubi, Santhosh M. Kodgi> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2006 May 1
- 5 citationsWhat Is CunBabak Roboubi> ;Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. 2006 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- MedStar Washington Hospital CenterWashington, District of Columbia
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical CenterGlen Burnie, Maryland