Dr. Bheemanathini is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office522 E 11th St
Anniston, AL 36207Phone+1 256-237-5302Fax+1 256-237-5368
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaFellowship, Nephrology, 1996 - 1998
- St Luke's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Osmania Medical College / NTR UHSClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- AL State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citations5-HT2A receptors stimulate mitogen-activated protein kinase via H2O2 generation in rat renal mesangial cellsEddie L. Greene, Odette Houghton, Georgiann Collinsworth, Maria N. Garnovskaya, Toshio Nagai, Tahir Sajjad, Venugopala Bheemanathini, Jasjit S. Grewal, Richard V. Paul...> ;American Journal of Physiology-renal Physiology. 2000 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: