Dr. Wang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Trinity St Stop 704
Austin, TX 78712Phone(512) 324-8300Fax(512) 324-8301
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2005 - 2010
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Does preoperative magnetic resonance imaging alter the surgical plan in patients with acute traumatic cervical spinal cord injuryFrank R. Buchanan, Vincent Y. Wang, Jordan P. Amadio, Juan R. Ortega-Barnett, Lawrence H. Brown, Pedro G.R. Teixeira, Jayson D. Aydelotte, Emily Leede, Sadia Ali, Carl...> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2021 Jan 1
- 2 citationsNeurosurgery concepts: Key perspectives on endoscopic versus microscopic resection for pituitary adenomas, surgical decision-making in tuberculum sellae meningiomas, o...Anand V. Germanwala, Ryan C. Hofler, Carlito Lagman, Lawrance K. Chung, Alexander A. Khalessi, Gabriel Zada, Zachary A. Smith, Nader S. Dahdaleh, Angela M. Bohnen, Jin...> ;Surgical Neurology International. 2017 Jan 1
- 1 citationsNeurosurgery concepts: Key perspectives on imaging characteristics of spinal metastases, surgery for low back pain, anesthesia for disc surgery, and laminectomy versus...Carlito Lagman, Lawrance K. Chung, Luke Macyszyn, Winward Choy, Zachary A. Smith, Nader S. Dahdaleh, Angela M. Bohnen, Jin M Cho, Chaim B. Colen, Edward A M Duckworth,...> ;Surgical Neurology International. 2017 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- MATH 1 And CNS And PNS DevelopmentNational Institute Of Mental Health1999–2002
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: