Dr. Goradia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 E Adams St
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 464-3280Fax(315) 464-6252
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2011 - 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Addiction Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsAdvances in the delivery of buprenorphine for opioid dependenceRichard N. Rosenthal, Viral V Goradia> ;Drug Design Development and Therapy. 2017 Aug 28
- 14 citationsManaging insomnia: an overview of insomnia and pharmacologic treatment strategies in use and on the horizon.Thomas L. Schwartz, Viral V Goradia> ;Drugs in context. 2013 Oct 4
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: