Walt Kagan, MD
Clinical Instructor, Medicine, Tufts Medical Center
- 10 Willard St
Quincy, MA 02169
Phone: (617) 479-1437
Fax: (617) 479-3500
Dr. Kagan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Hematology: General Hematology
Dr. Kagan's Education & Medical Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityMedical School
Dr. Kagan's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Kagan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Studies on the pathogenesis of refractory anemia. Kagan, W. A., Fialk, M. A., Coleman, M., Ascensao, J. L., Valera, E., Good, R. A.; Am J Med. 1980 Mar.
- Aplastic anemia: presence in human bone marrow of cells that suppress myelopoiesis. Kagan, W. A., Ascensão, J. A., Pahwa, R. N., Hansen, J. A., Goldstein, G., Valera, E. B., Incefy, G. S., Moore, M. A., Good, R. A.; Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1976 Aug.
- Heterogeneity of stem cells in severe combined immunodeficiency. Incefy, G. S., Grimes, E., Kagan, W. A., Goldstein, G., Smithwick, E., O'Reilly, R., Good, R. A.; Clin Exp Immunol. 1976 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Walt Kagan, Dr. Walt Kagan, MD, Dr. W Kagan, Dr. Walt A Kagan
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kagan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Hematology, MA)
- Tony Samaha, MD
- Reve (Purisima) Shields, MD
- Harry Matelski, MD
- Jochen Lorch, MD
- John Doweiko, MD
- Madhavi Toke, MD
- Charles Chen, MD
- Camille Bedrosian, MD
- Bruce Furie, MD
- Wasif Saif, MD