Are you Dr. Moore?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office408 W 45th St
Austin, TX 78751Phone(512) 451-5800Fax(512) 451-6341
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Walter Moore, MD is a nephrologist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin, St. David's Medical Center, and Cornerstone Hospital of CentralTX.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Nephrology, 1977 - 1979
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1976 - 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013