Are you Dr. Clingan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office924 Montclair Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213Phone+1 205-591-7999Fax+1 205-591-5051
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Warren Clingan III, MD is a board certified pathologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Arkansas. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's Birmingham, Brookwood Baptist Medical Center, and St. Vincent's East.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2003 - 2008
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2007 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsInvasive urothelial carcinoma with chordoid features: a report of 12 distinct cases characterized by prominent myxoid stroma and cordlike epithelial architecture.Roni M. Cox, Anne G. Schneider, Ankur R. Sangoi, Warren J. Clingan, Neriman Gokden, Jesse K. McKenney> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2009 Aug 1
- Brookwood Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama
- DCH Regional Medical CenterTuscaloosa, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
- Jackson Medical CenterJackson, Alabama