Dr. Torre is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVa Medical Center, 1970 Roanoke Blvd
Bldg 143 Rm Ifg 145a, Pathology
Salem, VA 24153Phone+1 540-982-2463Fax+1 540-224-1923
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1979 - 1983
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA rare case report of apixaban-induced lichenoid eruption.Tanvi Patil, Suzanne Hanna, Wayne Torre> ;Therapeutic Advances in Drug Safety. 2020 Aug 17
- Can the opportunity of cardio-pulmonary bypass be useful in complex general thoracic surgery problems? A report of nine cases.Torre, W.,Tamura, A.,Rabago, G.,Martin-Trenor, A.> ;J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2012 Mar 13
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: