Overview of Dr. Chan
Dr. Wendy Chan is a pediatrician in Hempstead, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals and NYU Winthrop Hospital. She received her medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. She is one of 310 doctors at NYU Winthrop Hospital and one of 415 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals who specialize in Pediatrics. She has 1 publication and 17 citings.
Office175 Fulton Ave
Hempstead, NY 11550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsMast cells and exosomes in hyperoxia-induced neonatal lung diseaseArul Veerappan, Michael Thompson, A.R. Savage, Marguerite L. Silverman, Wai-Sae Chan, Biin Sung, Barbara D. Summers, Katie C. Montelione, Peter Benedict, Brittany Groh...> ;American Journal of Physiology-lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology. 2016 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: