Dr. Pan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMerck & Co.
126 E. Lincoln Ave.
Rahway, NJ 07065Phone(732) 594-3082
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1997 - 2000
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1997
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsImpact of Required Versus Self-Directed Use of Virtual Patient Cases on Clerkship Performance: A Mixed-Methods Study.Sarang Kim, Laura Rees Willett, Wilbur J. Pan, Joyce Afran, John A. Walker, Judy A. Shea> ;Academic Medicine. 2017 Oct 1
- 4 citationsOutcomes and patterns of care in a nationwide cohort of pediatric medulloblastoma: Factors affecting proton therapy utilizationAndrew Kopecky, Atif J. Khan, Wilbur Pan, Richard A. Drachtman, Rahul R. Parikh> ;Advances in radiation oncology. 2017 Jul 19
- 1 citationsUnderutilization of proton therapy in the treatment of pediatric central nervous system tumors: an analysis of the National Cancer DatabaseAtif J. Khan, Benjamin H. Kann, Wilbur Pan, Richard A. Drachtman, Kenneth B. Roberts, Rahul R. Parikh> ;Acta Oncologica. 2017 Feb 13
- Join now to see all
- East Brunswick Middle School Arts Curriculum Changes Draw PushbackApril 5th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: