Are you Dr. Blaylock?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Gresham Dr
Medical Tower, Suite 702
Norfolk, VA 23507Phone(757) 533-5437Fax(757) 533-5602
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Blaylock, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Norfolk, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with VCU Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1989 - 1990
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1990 - 2018
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 6-Mercaptopurine: an effective drug in the management of advanced cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.Smith, W. K., Blaylock, W. K.> ;Cutis. 2011 Nov
- Lichen spinulosus: excellent response to tretinoin gel and hydroactive adhesive applications.Forman, S. B., Hudgins, E. M., Blaylock, W. K.> ;Arch Dermatol. 2007 Jan
- Subcutaneous nodules caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa without sepsis.Aleman, C. T., Wallace, M. L., Blaylock, W. K., Garrett, A. B.> ;Cutis. 1999 Mar
- Join now to see all
- VCU Medical CenterRichmond, Virginia