William Briner Jr., MD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Family Medicine, University of Illinois College of Medicine
- 333 Earle Ovington Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553
Phone: (516) 222-8881
Fax: (847) 318-2712
Dr. Briner's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Family Medicine: Sports Medicine (Non-Surgical)
Dr. Briner's Education & Medical Training
- Marshall University School of Medicine Afl HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Mac Neal Memorial HospitalResidency, Family Practice
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Briner's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine
- American Board of Family MedicineSports Medicine
Dr. Briner's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition ProgramNational Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition ProgramNational Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Briner's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Foot and ankle injuries in the barefoot sports. Vormittag, K., Calonje, R., Briner, W.W.; Curr Sports Med Rep. 2009-09-01.
- Primary care of the sports hernia: recognizing an often-overlooked cause of pain. Johnson, J. D.,Briner, W. W.; Phys Sportsmed. 2005 Feb.
- Little league elbow. Benjamin, H.J., Briner, W.W.; Clin J Sport Med. 2005 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. William Briner, Dr. William Briner, MD, Dr. W Briner, Dr. William W Briner
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Briner's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Family Medicine, NY)
- Allen Lebowitz, DO
- Keith Tung, MD
- Carrie McNeil, MD
- Sarab Lalri, MD
- Gerard Abess, MD
- Todd Waldorf, DO
- Benjamin Wu, MD
- Lorne Becker, MD
- Hema Dave, DO
- Walter Baurle, MD