Are you Dr. DeVries?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office141 Hillcrest Dr
Clarksville, TN 37043Phone(931) 548-4119Fax(931) 552-0999
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William DeVries, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Clarksville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Kentucky, and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Gateway Health System.
Education & Training
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- George Washington UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 1991 - 2000
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsSildenafil improves epicenter vascular perfusion but not hindlimb functional recovery after contusive spinal cord injury in mice.Scott A. Myers, William H. DeVries, Mark J. Gruenthal, Kariena R. Andres, Theo Hagg, Scott R. Whittemore> ;Journal of Neurotrauma. 2012 Feb 10
- 19 citationsDorsally-derived oligodendrocytes in the spinal cord contribute to axonal myelination during development and remyelination following focal demyelination.Qiang Zhu, Scott R. Whittemore, William H. DeVries, Xiaofeng Zhao, Nicholas J. Kuypers, Mengsheng Qiu> ;Glia. 2011 Jun 27
- 21 citationsCD47 knockout mice exhibit improved recovery from spinal cord injury.Scott A. Myers, William H. DeVries, Kariena R. Andres, Mark J. Gruenthal, Richard L. Benton, James B. Hoying, Theo Hagg, Scott R. Whittemore> ;Neurobiology of Disease. 2011 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Gateway Health SystemClarksville, Tennessee