Dr. Starkweather is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office980 Professional Park Dr.
Clarksville, TN 37040Phone(931) 905-1001Fax(931) 905-0410
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1992 - 1996
- Santa Barbara Cottage HospitalInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1991 - 1992
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- A Texas-sized prescription.Starkweather, K.> ;Behav Healthc Tomorrow. 2000 Aug
- Triplane fracture associated with a proximal third fibula fracture.Healy, W. A., Starkweather, K. D., Meyer, J., Teplitz, G. A.> ;Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 1996 Jun
- 75 citationsCollagenase in the treatment of Dupuytren's disease: an in vitro study.Keith D. Starkweather, Sebastian Lattuga, Lawrence C. Hurst, Marie A. Badalamente, Farshid Guilak, Steven P. Sampson, Andrew Dowd, Douglas Wisch> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1996 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Gateway Health SystemClarksville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: