Dr. Robbe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 Keeton Dr
Hopkinsville, KY 42240Phone(270) 889-0701Fax(270) 889-0556
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robbe brings experience to the people of Western Kentucky and Tennessee from his work with the St. Louis Cardinals, Rams and Blues, as well as orthopaedic experience during multiple combat tours in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kosovo. He is especially interested in helping to advance minimally invasive surgical techniques that help patients return to their daily activities as quickly as possible.
A native of Atlanta, Georgia, he moved with his family to Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 2004 to join Western Kentucky Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine. In 2006, he was named one of the 2006 National Physicians Advisory Board Doctors of the Year and joined Jennie Stuart Medical Group in 2014.
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: