Dr. Bealle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10755 Eagle Way
Hopkinsville, KY 42240Phone(270) 889-0701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Sports Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1994 - 1998
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Meniscal Allograft Transplantation.Bobby G Yow, Michael Donohue, David J Tennent> ;Sports medicine and arthroscopy review. 2021 Sep 1
- 12 citationsLong-term quadriceps femoris functional deficits following intramedullary nailing of isolated tibial fracturesJ. Nyland, David Bealle, H. Kaufer, Darren L. Johnson> ;International Orthopaedics. 2001 Jan 1
- 44 citationsThe Effect of a Geographic Lateral Bone Bruise on Knee Inflammation After Acute Anterior Cruciate Ligament RuptureDarren L. Johnson, David Bealle, Jefferson C. Brand, John Nyland, David N.M. Caborn> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2000 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: