Dr. Mulroy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Everett Ave
Chelsea, MA 02150Phone(781) 235-3992Fax(781) 235-3996
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1988 - 1991
- Santa Barbara Cottage HospitalInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2010 - 2016
- NH State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- RI State Medical License 2006 - 2016
- MA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsAcetabular and femoral fixation 15 years after cemented total hip surgery.William F. Mulroy, William H. Harris> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1997 Apr 1
- 91 citationsRevision Total Hip Arthroplasty with Use of So-Called Second-Generation Cementing Techniques for Aseptic Loosening of the Femoral Component. A Fifteen-Year-Average Fol...William F. Mulroy, William H. Harris> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1996 Mar 1
- 128 citationsTotal hip arthroplasty with use of so-called second-generation cementing techniques. A fifteen-year-average follow-up study.William F. Mulroy, Daniel M. Estok, William H. Harris> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1995 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: