Dr. Song is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8430Fax(508) 383-8582
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MetroWest Medical Center-Framingham Union HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Yonsei University College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Group A streptococcal surface GAPDH, SDH, recognizes uPAR/CD87 as its receptor on the human pharyngeal cell and mediates bacterial adherence to host cells.Jin, H., Song, Y. P., Boel, G., Kochar, J., Pancholi, V.> ;J Mol Biol. 2005 Jul 1
- Role of the C-terminal lysine residues of streptococcal surface enolase in Glu- and Lys-plasminogen-binding activities of group A streptococci.Derbise, A., Song, Y. P., Parikh, S., Fischetti, V. A., Pancholi, V.> ;Infect Immun. 2004 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: