Dr. Chen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1250 S Sunset Ave #340
West Covina, CA 91790Phone(818) 858-2071
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2017 - 2019
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2013 - 2017
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 2013, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Case 3: Jaundice, Pallor, and Failure to Thrive in a 7-week-old InfantBrigid O’Brien, Brittany N. Middleton, Erica Cua, Alex Resnick, Cynthia H. Ho> ;Pediatrics in Review. 2017 May 1
- LAC+USC Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: