Dr. Okosun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office188 Abner Jackson Pkwy
Lake Jackson, TX 77566Phone(979) 266-9776Fax(979) 529-2952
- Is this information wrong?
- Experienced Medical Director and Internist providing evidence based medical care in both Hospital and Outpatient settings. Highly skilled in Healthcare Consulting, Chronic Disease Management such as Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Dyslipidemia, Obesity, Hypothyroidism as well as Hospital Medicine with great emphasis on Preventive Health maintenance. Strong empathetic Physician with an Internal Medicine focused residency training from Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee. Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Education & Training
- Meharry Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of Benin Faculty of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Intern of the Year, Internal Medicine Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee, 2011
- Frank Okosun, m.dMay 12th, 2017
- CHI St. Luke's Health BrazosportLake Jackson, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: