Dr. Knorr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Highland Ave
Winchester, MA 01890Phone(781) 756-2240Fax(781) 756-2965
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2004
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2004 - 2009
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Feasibility and Safety of the Preemie Orthotic Device to Manage Deformational Plagiocephaly in Extremely Low Birth Weight InfantsAimee Knorr, Deborah Giambanco, Mary V Staude, Monique Germain, Courtney Porter, Emily Serino, Kimberlee Gauvreau, Michele DeGrazia> ;Advances in Neonatal Care. 2019 Jun 1
- 4 citationsUse of the Cranial Cup to Correct Positional Head Shape Deformities in Hospitalized Premature InfantsAimee Knorr, Kimberlee Gauvreau, Courtney Porter, Emily Serino, Michele DeGrazia> ;Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing. 2016 Jul 1
- Jimmy John’s Franchisee Could Have to Pay Punitive Damages in E. Coli CaseJuly 24th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: