Dr. Ost is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMedStar St. Mary's Hospital Dept of Radiology
25500 Point Lookout Rd
Leonardtown, MD 20650Phone+1 301-475-6121Fax+1 301-475-6431
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Ost is currently the Chair of Radiology at MedStar St. Mary's Hospital in Leonardtown, MD and is also affiliated with the other hospitals and imaging centers within the MedStar Health network. He received his medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, VA, did his specialty training in Diagnostic Radiology at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, TX, and completed his sub-specialty training in Thoracic Imaging at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC. He has been in practice over 30 years concentrating his practice in the areas of Thoracoabdominal Imaging, Mammography, and minor interventions such as solid organ biopsies and liquid aspirations.
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1987 - 1991
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- SD State Medical License Active through 2025
- VA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1991 - 2000
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: