Dr. Sax is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePhilip J. Bean Medical Center
24035 Three Notch Rd.
Hollywood, MD 20636Phone+1 301-373-7300Fax+1 301-373-6300
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified radiologist. My primary practice is Women's Imaging with 3D mammography. I also practice general radiology, CT, Ultrasound and DEXA.
Education & Training
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1986 - 1987
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1984 - 1986
- New York Medical College at St Michael's Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1983
- Cornell UniversityB.A., Biology, 1975 - 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2017
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- DE State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 1994 - 2005
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
- MedStar St. Mary's HospitalLeonardtown, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: