Dr. Conrad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15000 Kensington Park Dr
Tustin, CA 92782Phone(714) 477-8310Fax(714) 477-8311
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital of Orange CountyResidency, Pediatrics, 1993 - 1996
- Kaiser Permanente Southern CaliforniaInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Characterizing academic performance in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia with population-based achievement tests.Hend M. Al-Kaylani, Erin E. Reasoner, Bradley T. Loeffler, Sarah L. Mott, Susan Madasu, Audrey Liu, Kathleen Langbehn, Amy L. Conrad, David S. Dickens, Amanda Grafft, ...> ;Cancer reports (Hoboken, N.J.). 2021 Sep 30
- 1 citationsBrain Developmental Trajectories in Children and Young Adults with Isolated Cleft Lip and/or Cleft Palate.Emily Kuhlmann, Ellen van der Plas, Eric Axelson, Amy L. Conrad> ;Developmental Neuropsychology. 2021 Aug 4
- A preliminary examination of expressive writing in boys with isolated orofacial clefts.Jon W Goodwin, Amy L. Conrad> ;Pediatric Research. 2021 Jun 11
- Join now to see all
- Prometheus Biosciences Announces FDA Acceptance of IND Application for PRA023 and Commences Dosing in Phase 1a Clinical StudyDecember 16th, 2020
- Ventyx Biosciences Appoints Martin D. Auster, M.D. As Chief Financial OfficerMay 5th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: