Are you Dr. Cattano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2811 N Ventura Rd
Oxnard, CA 93036Phone(805) 983-0343Fax(805) 983-3285
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Cattano, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Oxnard, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with St. John's Regional Medical Center and St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Naval Regional Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1964 - 1967
- Main Line Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1968 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1963 - 1972
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsPhotosensitivity following treatment with occlusive dressings.Andrew N. Cattano> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1970 Sep 1
- 19 citationsAn unusual case of keratosis follicularis.Andrew N. Cattano> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1968 Aug 1
- Hypermelanosis following adrenalectomy for Cushing''s disease.Moschella, S. L., Cattano, A. N.> ;Arch Dermatol. 1967 Jul