Are you Dr. Graham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 Temple St
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 772-0650Fax(203) 785-9097
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Graham, MD is a general surgeon in New Haven, Connecticut.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1962 - 1965
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Two Who Couldn’t Get COVID-19 Test: A Study in RationingMarch 19th, 2020
- Saginaw’s VA Hospital Recruiting Health Care WorkersSeptember 8th, 2021
- COVID-19: MLHU Would Support Mandatory Vaccination at Western UniversityJuly 23rd, 2021
- Join now to see all